Friday, June 15, 2007

Ice Maiden


I just had my professional portraits done for work. We all have to have one for use in presentations, marketing materials etc. If you don't have a professional one, they use the picture from your security pass. Which for me is relatively unfortunate (see pic). Not to mention somewhat out of date.
The whole process was not quite as bad as I remember it from school. Our school photographer always used to say, "Come on, Lady Di, give us a smile". Not to the boys, I suppose, though. I don't know what he would call them. Not "Prince Charles", that's for sure.
Anyway. I had to display full range of corporate emotion from "sober and trustworthy" to "slightly amused and trustworthy". I may share the most cripplingly embarrassing with you. But I'm not promising anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

I would say 'professionally trustworthy, and a little bit smirky!"

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home