Tuesday, June 05, 2007

things that make you go hmmm...

Given that it was making the boss go Hmmm in a disapproving manner, I cannot disclose the precursor to this instant messenger exchange. But the question remains: is it me that's barking, or her?

Boss.... you know I want to hmmmmm
Me..... you are LOVING THE HMMM
Me..... don't spend it all at once
Boss.... there's an endless supply - that's the benefit of the hmmm - it's not a constrained resource
Me..... oh dear
Me..... and my credit at the bank of hmm appears to be limitless
Boss.... but could become devalued with overuse
Me..... true
Me..... the governor of the bank of hmm issued the following statement earlier:
Me..... HMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Boss.... but I AM the governor of the Global Bank of Hmm
Me..... oh

1 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

I think we can safely say that both of you are a bit barking :) !!

6:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home