Friday, December 19, 2008

Last night was Santafest 08.  There are already rather too many photos of the event lurking about for my liking, but I suppose if I will go galavanting about wearing a micro-mini santa outfit then I deserve whatever public humiliation comes my way.  My mum thoughtfully sent me a text in advance to remind me to wrap up warm.  I believe she may have been being sarcastic, for she has seen the outfit...

Anyway, I'm too sleepy to post more and have to go out again tomorrow night to take some bankers to watch Madness at the O2.  Given that the tickets are free, it has to score highly on the Entertainment/Economy scale, although I'm not sure that I'm exactly looking forward to it as such.  Particularly as they are threatening to do some of their "new material".  Come on, lads - nobody wants to hear it.  Just do Baggy Trousers again.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home