Sunday, February 11, 2007

Three League Boots

Over the last few days, I have:
  • Eaten fish and chips at the fab chippy on Leather Lane. The waitress is quite scary and has big eyeliner.
  • Completed my first ever Bushy Park Time Trial 5k. I wasn't very fast. However, I did beat my personally imposed "shame-o-meter" by being less than twice as slow as the winner.
  • Went orienteering with my mum. Who claimed to be wearing Three League Boots.

All of these things, in their different ways, have been very excellent. I am happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

I am totally with you on the fish and chips thing - especially out of the paper on a cold dark night whilst walking down the street. As for competing against yourself - when we do the dressage I'm only aiming to not be last!!! As you get older the simpler things in life can make you very happy indeed. When you get to my age a pair of big knickers (ooh sooo comfy) from M&S are a real treat!!!!

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home