Monday, December 18, 2006

Imagination Gap

I bought a really fab shirt at the weekend, from a little independent shop. The problem is that there is absolutely no way for me to describe it to you without it sounding like possibly the biggest crime against fashion that has ever existed:
  • Olive drab colour
  • Turned back cuffs lined in pink leopard print
  • Little gold blobs instead of buttons
See? Not doing it for you, is it? But given that I have already told you that it is fab, you will therefore appreciate that what you are currently experiencing is an Imagination Gap...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

Well from that description I think it sounds rather swish actually, especially the turned back leopard print cuffs!!! My Gran has always had a thing for animal prints - oh how we have laughed over the years, then my Mother went the same way, and now I rather like them too!!! Phoebe has a pink leopard print stable fleece rug, and very stylish it is too!!!

6:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home