Monday, October 23, 2006

Scabby McScab

Am back from my fabulous holiday pedalling along the Hadrian's Wall cycleway. It was really tremendous. I fell off twice (once before I even set off, and then once again outside Carlisle) and so am covered in wounds (two on my left elbow, one on my left knee, big one along each shin, and a big scrape/bruise combo on my right hip), which (as Rach would say) are WOUNDERFUL.

In addition, before we went up to Newcastle to begin the ride, I spent a weekend rehearsing and playing concerts in East Anglia with the Tallis Orchestra.

It was a glorious 8 mile off-road bike ride between where we were staying (Southwold, with our friend Annie who likes wine, cheese and singing - hurrah!) and the village where we were rehearsing. So this broke us in gently before the big ride in the North. More on that at a later date. May even post some pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home