Thursday, September 21, 2006

Quick post

A quick post just to say:

(i) lordy! How early am I in the office today??!! I am at my desk and it is only 6am

(ii) two articles in the paper caught my eye this morning:

(ii) (a) the first was about a bull mastiff that eats its owner's knickers. Yawn. So what? Everyone's got a pant-eating dog. Mine ate boots, filofaxes and whole frozen pheasants too, but you don't see me making a fuss in the papers, do you?

(ii) (b) secondly: apparently people fail to learn how to use "almost half" of the features of their fancy pieces of technology like mobile phones etc. Almost half?? I reckon my phone has a secret life of its own in which it controls spy satellites, detects bombs, zaps baddies and irradiates bunkers out of sheer frustration since I can only operate about 0.03% of its functionality.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

oh definitely. I use my phone to make calls and send the odd text. Finito. Half the time I don't even do that because I forget to charge the damn thing up.

12:29 pm  
Blogger OboeJane said...

Not even sure you do the calling bit, either, to be honest.

12:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home