Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bushy Park

A special feature of the Bushy Park Time Trial: photographers waiting in the bushes to capture you at your red-faced, stumbling best.

I'm particularly proud of this shot. If I hadn't told you, you would have assumed that this was some mad old bag dashing for a bus. See the gloves clasped in one hand, and the eccentric (and definitely non-streamlined) waterproof. All I need is a string bag, a dachshund on a lead and an OAP travel pass to complete the image.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

I think you look fine on that photograph. Not like a batty old bag at all!!! You certainly won't get run over wearing that waterproof as the traffic will see you coming a mile away!!! I think it's highly commendable that you're taking the exercise, never mind what you look like. Good on you - that's what I say!!!

7:46 pm  
Blogger OboeJane said...

You are so cheery! It must be all that horse-riding and fancy M&S food giving you such a sunny disposition.
The pic's not too bad. If it had been as bad as it might, then I wouldn't have posted it!

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home