Monday, December 19, 2005

Seven plagues...

I must have made some mistake of biblical proportions, for my house is being visited by the seven plagues of Egypt.

First there were the mice in the kitchen - ok, hardly a plague of them (more like a couple), but still rather annoying.

Now it's FLIES. Big black ugly houseflies. I've an appalling suspicion that these have come about from the hastened demise of the 1st Plague visitors. I told him to use humane traps rather than poison, but was overruled (sorry mum). So now I've got maggotty mouse corpses rotting away under the floor somewhere, periodically spouting streams of newly-hatched flies. And if this is making you feel queasy, just imagine how it feels to live with...

I'm not much of a bible studier: is it the locusts next?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, boils.

PS It's Millington, not anonymous. I just can't remember my password...

3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home