Thursday, December 13, 2007

Not very Christmassy

I'm not doing well at the whole Christmas experience this year. Being away, I've not managed cards, presents, decorations, festive drinkies, the office xmas party (no great loss, I'm sure). So I've decided, unusually for me, to take the whole week off between Christmas and new year.

Imagine my distress when I received the following mass distribution email from the office:

"Please can you answer the following by the end of tomorrow:

1. Is the holiday shown on the spreadsheet correct for you?
2. Is your holiday outside the UK?
3. Confirm your contact number over the Christmas season (mobile preferable) in case we should need to call you back into the office if we are struggling with resourcing any new assignments."

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

I can confirm that your mobile number for the christmas period is:

07970 123 go to hell.

1:07 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

PS:
yes, my holiday IS outside the UK. I will be in a forest in Burma where there is no mobile phone reception. Eating my christmas nut roast.

what cheek!

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home