Friday, October 21, 2005

Concert - EC4 Music

Next concert date for the diaries: Sunday 27 November at Duke's Hall, Royal Academy of Music (Baker St tube). Probably a 7.30pm kick-off.

Programme is:
  • Tchaik piano concerto No 1 (you know - PLONGGG-PLANNNGG-PLUNGGG!! PLONGGG-PLANNNGG-PLUNGGG!!)
  • Rutter's Gloria (although I'd prefer if you didn't listen to this too closely. There's an oboe bit in the 2nd mvt that I don't like the look of)
  • Something else. I forget what. Perhaps Bernstein's Chichester Psalms? (no oboe, but still a great piece)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Chichester Psalms? One of my absolute favs. Especially the lamaragashu bit.

lamaragashu, lamagragashuahim, lamaragashu, lamagragashu - oi.

Bit too far for me to come to listen tho. :-(

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home