Friday, October 21, 2005

Wagamama or bust

Oh dear. It's another late night at Beancount Towers, as we rally round to pat the hand, pour the lucazade and eat all the metaphorical grapes of our ailing client.

No outing for The Magic Shoes tonight, as I won't be home until well after jogger-mugging time (pretty much 24hrs in Feltham, I expect, but you know what I mean). But I DO get a trip down to Wagamama for my tea. Hurrah for expenses.

http://www.wagamama.co.uk/food_menus.php

Positive eating. My arse. The deep-fried-crumb-coated prawns don't seem too cheerful. And they don't serve coffee (the restaurant, not the prawns) on the grounds that it's not "positive". But it is at least better than Deliverance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

I like the thought of Beancount Towers. The structure is made from gabian walls but with beans instead of rocks, and the towers are huge and blobby and covered in tomato sauce.
mmmmm.

2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home